Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - New innovative products and features from DELTACAST at IBC!
At IBC 2017 in Amsterdam, DELTACAST will showcase their new products in the fields of HDR, IP, SDI hardware keyer, ASI and HDMI!
The HDMI 2.0 video card is a mandatory step for addressing the high resolution video standards, typically 2160p60 (4K 60fps 4:4:4) and supporting new colorimetry BT.2020 standard and HDR formats.
In parallel of the new card support within VideoMaster, DELTACAST goes on proposing evolution of its free applications. The renowned DELTACAST EDID Editor application now supports CTA 861-G extensions blocks dealing with HDR static and dynamic metadata linked to HDMI 2.0.
HDR format signalling will also be added on all DELTACAST SDI cards.
DELTACAST will demonstrate its latest developments based on ST 2110 as well as the new IPHD product supporting PTP and IGMP, both in line with the AIMS roadmap.
DELTACAST widened its keyer cards portfolio with the addition of 3 new models with bypass relays and advanced features, providing an excellent migration path from its previous generations of keyer products.
- DELTA-3G-elp-key-d 4K : 8-ch 3G-SDI card, 4K60 mixer (square division or 2SI) or 4x independent 1080p mixers; 4K60 or 4x 1080p Fill and Key play-out, advanced video and ANC mixing features.
- DELTA-3G-elp-2key-d 44 : “4-in + 4-out” 3G-SDI card with dual independent 1080p60 mixers (2x “2-in + 2-out” mixers, dual genlocking, dual 1080p Fill and Key play-out, advanced video and ANC mixing features).
- DELTA-3G-elp-2key-d 22 : “2-in + 2-out” 3G-SDI card with dual independent 1080p60 mixers (2x “2-in + 1-out” mixers, dual genlocking, 1x 1080p Fill and Key play-out, advanced video and ANC mixing features).
Note that existing single 1080p60 mixer card DELTA-3G-elp-key 11 has been enhanced with new features and format support.
DELTACAST has developed 4 new ASI models this year, introducing new features, functionalities and excellent migration path from its previous generation of ASI products.
- DELTA-asi-elp-d 8C (8-channel product on low-profile PCIe card, dynamically configurable in/out, bitrate up to 213Mbps on each port)
- DELTA-asi-elp-d 4C (4-channel product on low-profile PCIe card, dynamically configurable in/out, bitrate up to 213Mbps on each port)
- DELTA-asi-elp 11 (1 input + 1 output with bypass relays product on low-profile PCIe card, bitrate up to 213Mbps on each port)
- DELTA-asi-elp 40 (4-input channel product on low-profile PCIe card, bitrate up to 213Mbps on each port)
This new HDMI 2.0 dual-channel capture card, available today, really follows DELTACAST’s strategy proposing new video interfaces as soon as sollicitated by the market. This card can also be used for Display Port 1.2, a standard well appreciated in the Pro-AV market.
Of course, all the cards are managed by our unified VideoMaster OEM SDK, which makes the integration of these products very easy and allows an immediate transitions towards new products.
If you need cutting-edge technology and robust interfaces for your products, DELTACAST has a solution for you!
Visit DELTACAST at IBC, booth # 7A14
If you want more information or setup an appointment, contact us right away!