|Full Time CDI|
|Min 3 years|
|15 Dec 2022|
- Take part in the specification, design and implementation of electronic hardware projects in various fields (professional video, camera design, embedded systems, space & aeronautics projects, etc.).
- Take part and support specifications writing.
- Take responsibility, from a technical point of view, of a project by reporting to the project manager.
- Support and review hardware specifications & designs.
- Take part to the early brainstorm of projects that involve hardware.
- Lead R&D mission to explore new technologies and research project.
- Test & validation in our high-tech laboratory.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- More than 3 years of experience in hardware design.
- Passion for technology.
- Willing to learn.
- Good knowledge of French or English.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Able to support and encourage innovative ideas, create and give space for curiosity.
- Strong knowledge of hardware development.
- Experience in electronic circuit board design (ideally using Altium designer).
- Experience in an electronic laboratory environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience in FPGA design/simulation/debugging & knowledge of VHDL language.
- Knowledge of C and/or Python languages.
- Experience in mechanical and thermal engineering (ideally using Solidworks).
- Experience of hardware development that shall comply with several standards applicable to the aerospace domain.
- Our commitment is to highlight diversity and talents throughout a dynamic working environment.
- A competitive salary package with many extra-legal benefits, and a career enrichment program that ensures continuous learning and development of your skills.
- Be part of an enthusiastic and innovative team that experiences first-hand the challenges we face every second.
- Working with us is a lot more than just a job…