|Full Time CDI|
|14 Sep 2022|
- Take part, as developer, to software conception, based on a provided specification, including tests definition and implementation.
- Detailed documentation of the produced software.
- Report the progress status of his software development.
- Explore and implement new technologies in R&D and research projects.
- Master Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineer or Computer Science.
- Familiar with C and C++ languages and experience in microcontroller software design.
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Good team spirit.
- Passion for technology.
- Personal experience with development boards like Arduino or Raspberry is an asset.
- Knowledge in Linux operating system is valuable.
- Challenging work and career evolution opportunities in a fast growing SME with international reputation.
- Join a team of talented and brotherly engineers.
- Competitive salary and conditions.